Tuesday 1 March 2016

R.J Experiences


I have been diagnosed with AIDS. I knew for a long time that I was sick but was in denial. The evidence of my sickness happened when I was getting boils daily. When the body would fight one infection another would appear. I had trouble maintaining my weight.
I was in constant pain from infections. My skin was losing color. I was becoming pale. I had severe acne. The HIV virus practically stopped my body from healing. I would bleed easily. I was tired all the time. I had to drink a lot of coffee and take vitamins just to feel normal. Then my body told me that my end was near.
My uncle took HIV drugs and they did not help him at all. I think the HIV drugs he took helped him die faster. I was not going to help the pharmaceutical companies get rich, and I was not going to a HIV doctor that was going to tell me that there is no hope for me.
I read an article about a Filipino teenager or young man that had AIDS and could not afford HIV drugs. The Filipino doctor told him to take coconut oil. The young man’s health improved over time and his viral load is dropping.
I tried it. I have taken the coconut oil since August of 2009 and in the month of November of 2009 I no longer have daily infections and my skin has cleared up significantly. My skin color is returning back to normal. I don’t need to take two hour naps anymore.
I found out that castor oil complements coconut oil. I take 6 teaspoons of coconut oil and1 teaspoon of castor oil twice a day. The castor oil seems to boost the coconut oil’s ability to fight viruses. I thank God for the Internet, if it wasn’t for this website and the Internet I would be dead. Doctors don’t practice medicine, they practice drugs. I want to add red palm oil to my regimen to see if my health will improve at a greater rate. I believe that coconut oil, castor oil, and maybe palm oil will complement each other. My theory is that coconut oil destroys viruses floating in the blood stream. Castor oil stops the viruses from copying in infected cells. Palm oil has carotene and other anti-free radical chemicals. That is why I believe that these three oils will accelerate the healing process of sick people.

R.J.
* CnP from CRC

No comments:

Post a Comment